Our new Vital Nutrient Face + Eye Balm is the ultimate all-in-one hydrator! This blend of antioxidant rich oils hydrates and softens even the driest skin for a healthy glow.
Why it's special:
- We have updated the formula to create a perfectly balanced all-in-one balm that deeply nourishes skin, and reduces the signs of aging for the face and eyes.
- We have added new active ingredients to the formula that pack powerful results for the skin. We have combined Bakuchiol, a plant-based retinol alternative, with Hyaluronic Acid to help increase hydration, smooth skin texture, soften lines, and minimize breakouts.
Camellia Oleifera Seed oil*, Mangifera Indica (Mango) Seed Butter*, Persea Gratissima (Avocado) oil*, Cera Alba (Beeswax)*, Terminalia Arjuna Extract, Lecithin, Oleic Acid, Rubus Idaeus (Raspberry) seed oil*, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) seed oil* (And) Calendula Officinalis flower extract*, Polyhydroxystearic Acid, Tocopherol, Hippophae Rhamnoides oil*, Bakuchiol, Sodium Hyaluronate, Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Ricinus Communis (Castor) Seed Oil, Camellia Sinensis Leaf Extract.
*Certified organic/Certifié biologique
How to Use
- Natural separation may occur. Gently massage the tube before use.
- Product is grainy, as you apply it to warm skin, all graininess will melt into your skin.
- Warm a small amount of balm in hands to create a smooth oil.
- Apply to face, neck, and gently around eyes after serum or moisturizer.
- Use daily.
- Store in a cool place.
Our Vital Nutrients Face + Eye Balm is great for all seasons, not just the colder winter months.
SUMMER: After being exposed to sun and sea water, skin will feel extra dehydrated and thirsty, so before going to bed apply Face Balm to your entire face, chest, neck and cleavage to recover skin’s radiance. Read our post on a vacation skincare regime for more info.
WINTER: Have a warm bath so circulation to the skin is improved and pores are open; apply a thicker of this balm as an all-over mask to repair and feed your skin with liquid gold goodness! to protect and rejuvenate the skin.
A Note from Julie
I love to use this balm to hydrate fine lines. I use it every night after I apply my Rejuvenating + Hydrating Face serum. I apply face balm on the fine lines I have around my eyes, nose and on my forehead. I love doing this all year round because it really helps keep the skin plump and hydrated, and reduces the visibility of my fine lines.