We are so happy to be serving our customers in-person still at 13 Quebec Street, Downtown Guelph. Our walk-in hours are Tues-Fri 10:30-5 and Saturdays 10-5. Here is how we are making your visit a safe one:
- masks mandatory for all guests and staff *3 layer is now the most recommended. If you are unable to wear a mask, please reach out to us and we can help you shop remotely.
- sanitization station upon entry - we ask guests to sanitize upon entry with our lovely Rebels Refinery sanitizer (or use your own!). Be assured staff are washing hands regularly and sanitizing as well.
- we are constantly disinfecting regularly touched surfaces, in particular change room surfaces, payment processing terminals between customers.
- we ask that all guests and staff remain home if they are experiencing any symptoms or have been in close contact with someone experiencing symptoms.
- Items tried on are placed in quarantine until the following business day.
- we are allowing a maximum of 4 guests at a time and only 2 guests may be in the change room area so that physical distancing can be maintained.
- We offer free local delivery, curb-side pick-up, and an accommodating return policy for online orders - learn more here.
If you would like to book an appointment And have the shop to yourself or bring a friend or family member or two, reach out to us and we can set something up.
Please don’t hesitate to reach out should you have any questions or concerns. Let’s keep following our Public Health guidelines and we’ll get through this together!
@kennedyparkshop Instagram DM